Subject: [Leica] *Bay & Paypal
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Jun 19 08:21:03 2007

Just guessing: Could be due to the 3-5% cost to the seller; which, on
higher priced items adds up. Could also be that the person had some
very bad experiences. Apparently while huge amounts of transactions
function well, without problems; some claim nightmare experiences.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com