Subject: [Leica] Forbidden building
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jun 17 10:46:53 2007

Yes Doug, in N.Y. too, in 2005 I was photographing a street with a building
(I don't remembdr which one), and a man asked me why I was photographing, I
answered I was tourist and I like photography But I can't do any more...,
yesterday arrived me the same thing on a big Department Store, but I think
this should be accepted as it is a private property. When I was young, in
the times of the Spanish dictator Franco, it was prohibited on certain
public places, as Train Stations, Airports, Harbours.

Saludos cordiales
Luis