Subject: [Leica] Now RAW effecient Workflow?. old -- RAW or JPEG? ;-)
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Sat Jun 16 11:55:50 2007

Thanks Nathan,

I will give it a try soon.  My problem I love iPhoto so much, which
after I downloaded, give rating and create smart album which taken the
best of my picture to be automatically updated.  Then it will synch to
my iPod 5G, so I can show the picture jut minutes after taking it to
my HD TV for my family to see it.

JSJ