Subject: [Leica] Now RAW effecient Workflow?. old -- RAW or JPEG? ;-)
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Fri Jun 15 19:04:42 2007

I believe shot RAW is the best, but mostly when using Capture 1 LE is
only for white balance correction (which I rarely do since using the
Expodisc).

The other reason that I hate using RAW is because of I can't find the
best way for the Workflow.

Mine is:

1. Some critical pictures are using RAW, most (95%) are JPGs
2. Import JPGs to iPhoto (I am using Mac)
3. Import DNGs to "my pictures\capture one default session\captures"
4. Looking at the pictures that I dissatisfied in iPhoto (JPGs), then
start to find it if there is any in DNG.
5. So I have so many DNGs that are unused.  (which I havent delete them yet)

It must be a ineffecient workflow. isn't it?  please help.

Jerry