Subject: [Leica] Now RAW effecient Workflow?. old -- RAW or JPEG? ;-)
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Mon Jun 18 09:37:20 2007

If you like iPHOTO and want to upgrade to something more powerful get
Aperture.  It is awesome.  It has sped up my image processing
tremendsouly and it has excellent conversions.  I love it.   It also
syncs with your ipod just fine.

My photos seldome go to any other program, 98 percent of images get
all the editing they need in Aperture then to DVD or ftp to client.

Harrison

Hello Jerry,

Replies: Reply from lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga) ([Leica] Now RAW effecient Workflow?. old -- RAW or JPEG? ; -))
Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Now RAW effecient Workflow?. old -- RAW or JPEG? ;-))