Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Grandchildren, Color this time
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jun 13 12:24:42 2007

Actually the focus on the children is not that bad, by itself. The
problem is the tree is so sharp it makes everything else look a
little soft. A childs face is very soft to start with. Just make an
8x10 or 5x7 print for the desk and it won't be noticed. Or soften the
tree a little bit. The framing of the children in these three shots
is beautiful.

Regards,
Len