Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Grandchildren, Color this time
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jun 13 11:45:33 2007

Tina,

These are my favorites, in order.

#223, the classic brother, sister portrait
Watching ants 3. An adorable, unposed shot.
#305. cute shot.

I would also like #251, 252 and watching ants 2, but I think the
focus point is more on the tree and the children are a little out of
focus. My guess is if you used AF it got tricked by the nearer larger
tree trunk.

You are very fortunate to have these grandkids and the opportunity of
watching them grow. These are all wonderful photos.

Len