Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Olympus Zuiko E 7-14mm f4
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Jun 11 22:23:19 2007

Hi Felix,

I had seen the post but deleted it by mistake.

Great choice of a lens this one is. Were it not for the current pirce
tag over here I'd rush to the shops and get myself one to supplement the
D Vario-Elmarit that came with the L1 and is only 14-50.
Looks the colours, vignetting and 'wow angles' are really fine. Post
more when you can (with the specs) so we can have yet a better idea of
how it performs; but so far it looks very, very convincing.

Thanks again for teasing us into getting one.

Phil...x