Subject: [Leica] Re: OT Olympus Zuiko E 7-14mm f4
From: felixmaturana at telefonica.net (Felix Lopez de Maturana)
Date: Tue Jun 12 06:11:38 2007

> Hi Felix,
>
> I had seen the post but deleted it by mistake.
>
> Great choice of a lens this one is. Were it not for the current pirce
> tag over here I'd rush to the shops and get myself one to supplement the
> D Vario-Elmarit that came with the L1 and is only 14-50.
> Looks the colours, vignetting and 'wow angles' are really fine. Post
> more when you can (with the specs) so we can have yet a better idea of
> how it performs; but so far it looks very, very convincing.
>
> Thanks again for teasing us into getting one.
>
> Phil...x
Hi Phil

I'll do for sure as soon as possible as many people seem interested in
this zoom. I use the Olympus E330 -waiting the new E3- with a Zuiko
E14-54 and a E-40-150. But I'd like to see a test of the new Leica D
14-150 OIS as it could be the perfect partenaire of the 7-14mm.

Anyway my preferred digital camera remain the M8.

Felix.

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Re: OT Olympus Zuiko E 7-14mm f4)