Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 23 Selene, serene, and legs
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Jun 10 15:23:16 2007

Don,

I'm on DSL, so the image size does not bother my loading time.  I have a
habit of looking at Gallery images at the posted size, in your case approx
640x500, and then, if it is a good image, which yours is, I will click on
the "view full size" icon at the top.  In the case  of this image, that
shows approx 3200x2500, which led to my comment. As a general rule, I reduce
the uploaded size to something like 800x625, so it doesn't spread off the
screen.  That's just my habit, and means nothing.

It is still a great image.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA