Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 23 Selene, serene, and legs
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Jun 10 09:07:02 2007

Don,

The first shot is beautiful at the initially-displayed image size.  However,
this is a case where bigger is not better.  Unless one is interested in
counting freckles, the full-size image does nothing to improve on the small
one.  Though I don't have an M8, I do try to resize my uploaded images to a
size that I think represents their limit in usefulness.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA