Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 23 Selene, serene, and legs
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 10 07:05:32 2007

First up is an image I have been trying to capture for a few weeks now.
Finally had the correct light, the correct person, and the lack of an
intervening crowd.  ZZ Top cued up please:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+23/PAW23a_nicelight.jpg.html

Next is an image that has been asking to be taken for a number of years but
I always heard Ted whisper in my ear that it would just be a pip in the
image.  Well, he is exactly correct but for me it is a very quiet
contemplative image.  Good for a Zen meditation:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+23/PAWweek23b_serene.jpg.html

Last for this week is another tranquil image.  This is part of a long
running series I keep shooting on folks waiting; she was very serene as time
passed:

<
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+Week+23/PAW23c_serenity.jpg.html

Those of your getting some rain, enjoy the showers.  For those of us
pretending to be in the desert just enjoy the sunshine as the wheel will
turn and the deluge will come.

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com