Subject: [Leica] OT Canon EOS 1D Mk III
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jun 10 06:26:36 2007

Gene,
That estimate seems a mite high.  The folks in Atlanta must be getting the
good ones as I haven't heard of one dead one down here.  As a side note
Dennis Reggie runs a whole lot of wedding seminars out of Atlanta and he
"endorses" Canon.  One of the local shops even sets up a table at most of
his seminars to sell Canon Goodies.