Subject: [Leica] Wood for the
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Jun 6 14:02:07 2007

Hi John,
It's very hard to do something good with trees in B&W on a pretty
normal day like the one you took your photographs.
You did.
I like the ones with twisted forms -almost looking like human bodies-
most.
A kind of street photography indeed. Just a bit more time to get
things framed well ;-)
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 6-jun-07, om 22:47 heeft John Beeching het volgende geschreven: