Subject: [Leica] Wood for the
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Thu Jun 7 12:29:30 2007

Dear Philippe,

Initially, I found the time thing and framing a problem.  With street
photographer you don't have the time and just have to trust your intuition.
Here the problem is: where do I put the tripod and in which direction do I
point the camera.  I rapidly came the conclusion that it was best not to
think about it too much - just do it!  Should I carry on with this lark?

John