Subject: [Leica] Compact Camera Conundrum
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Mon Jun 4 10:30:45 2007

I use Pentax K10D, Pentax AF film camera and the Ricoh GRD - GRD is used
about 25% of the time including my 10 day vacation to Las Vegas, Grand
Canyon - a little risky to use a brand new camera on vacation but it
worked flawlessly.  I think Adorama is selling them $50 cheaper than
when I bought.

ernie