Subject: [Leica] Blogging From the Book Expo
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Jun 4 06:22:35 2007

peter sed:

>If you click on KC on Amazon you'll discover that he has
>also written books on Windows Network Admin. Really, Kyle??

Indeed I've done four or five IT books. I've wanted to do a photo book
for a long time though. It was great to talk to other photographers at
BEA and share stories about meeting people and taking photographs. I
feel like this is the first book of mine in a long while that's actually
"mine".

Thanks,

Kyle