Subject: [Leica] armed america book tours
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Mon Jun 4 08:50:54 2007

> will you be touring through D.C.

At the moment, there are no plans for a tour, though I might do some
local signings. Figure that it costs ... $200 a day to be on the road,
so I'd need to make sure that I sold at least thirty or more books a day
to cover expenses (for my publisher) -- without knowing how well
something will sell, it could be a losing proposition for my publisher
to put me on tour.

What I am doing is making up book-plates that I'll sign for anyone who
sends me an appropriately sized SASE and you can glue it into the front
of your copy.

If sales go crazy, a tour might happen. Especially if they can package
me with a couple of other authors to cut down on expenses.

So .. the answer is "who knows".

kc

Replies: Reply from bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] armed america book tours)
Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] armed america book tours)