Subject: [Leica] Blogging From the Book Expo
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Sun Jun 3 18:43:21 2007

As some of you know, I've been working on a photography book for the past
two years, driving back and forth across America photographing people who
own guns with much help, support, and encouragement from the LUG.

Anyhoo. I was at Book Expo America at the Javits center in Manhattan for the
past four days meeting with book buyers and "industry professionals" and I
blogged about it here:

http://tinyurl.com/2ug2uz

It includes some swank photos.

(if you're reading this in the archives years later you can go to
amazon.com, search for Armed America: Portraits of  gun Owners in Their
Homes and find my blog there).

keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck,

Kyle

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Blogging From the Book Expo)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Blogging From the Book Expo)
Reply from kenfphoto at gmail.com (Ken Firestone) ([Leica] Blogging From the Book Expo)