Subject: [Leica] IMG:Friday Flower-Begonia
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jun 1 21:05:02 2007

Hoppy,

Thanks for the introduction to a level of finesse that I will choose to
ignore for now.  For my picture work, it makes no sense to complicate my
efforts to that extent.  I worked for too many years with a few engineers
who would pursue the ultimate goal to all ends, but could never accomplish
the necessary tasks to succeed in the real world.  I hope I never have to
get involved to that extent again.

Sorry for raving.  Thanks for the information.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA