Subject: [Leica] IMG:Friday Flower-Begonia
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri Jun 1 16:13:16 2007

Hoppy,

For these old eyes, the monitor settings as I have them work out pretty
good.  I think I will leave them as-is.  I appreciate your help.  I agree
that I must be careful not to oversaturate when making PS adjustments.
Otherwise, the detail in the saturated areas disappears.
Out of curiosity, how do the Spyder devices work?  Do they provide a
calibration signal that can be fed to the monitor?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA