Subject: [Leica] Re: Flying turkeys
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Thu May 31 15:59:27 2007

Doesn't it make you wonder what the real agenda is when this gov't is
closing military bases all around the country yet demanding to build a new
one ?

  The wealthy constituents who made a fortune on the Fort Sheridan closing
with all the prime lakefont real estate are not an isolated instance.....

Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com> wrote:
  AND, our Navy is currently demanding to build a practice landing
filed adjacent to one of the hottest waterfowl spots on the East
Coast -- Pocosin Lakes National Wildlife Refuge. Hundreds of
thousands of swans, geese, and ducks winter here. The Navy continues
to insist that the waterfowl will present no problem for their
practicing carrier landings.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/