Subject: [Leica] A welcome sight in my mailbox
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu May 31 15:20:59 2007

Things are looking up. I tried again (in vain) to reach Robert Fisk at Leica
this week. Instead, I got a very kind lady on the phone who forwarded me to
an equally kind gentleman named Ray. He assured me that I would be getting a
new M8 soon. Soon was two days later, via UPS 2nd day air.

Maybe now I won't have to drink red wine to get to sleep tonight! :-)

--
Jeffery

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] A welcome sight in my mailbox)
Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] A welcome sight in my mailbox)