Subject: [Leica] OT Ken disrespects single malts and Jayanand wavers
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (John Biava)
Date: Thu May 31 13:19:15 2007

Having travelled a small bit in this world, I soon learned that Coca Cola is
fromulated differently in almost every country.  Coke goes for the local
preference to get the local currency.....

Jeff Moore <jbm@jbm.org> wrote:  2007-05-31-08:51:45 Jayanand Govindaraj:
> How is it possible to ruin the taste of coke - anything mixed with it will
> only improve the taste...

Outrage upon outrage. I believe a fella could get hurt for spewing such
blasphemy in the Atlanta area...

It's this sort of underappreciation of the subtly delightful nuances of
classic beverages which is allowing the nasty, metallic-tasting swill
known as "Pepsi" to gain marketshare, when it deserves none.