Subject: [Leica] IMG: another Hoppy family photo
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat May 19 19:17:07 2007

Thanks for looking and making suggestions, Steve and Philippe.
For Philippe the original as framed in camera. I tend to be conservative, I
guess regarding including all of the head as framed. Is
this crop better?

For Steve, I was prepared to defend the original in that I love the colour
for the mood. However, your BW suggestion does work. The
right filtering there is kinder on adult skin tones, too, of course.

An improvement, you think?

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/F2/f4.jpg.html>