Subject: [Leica] selling a Leica DMR.. ?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri May 11 17:43:44 2007

I haven't made that "move" myself, but I understand your situation. Our ESL
students have a fashion show every spring. I have put my Leica RF equipment
aside for that event and relied on a Contax G2. They just don't stand still
for more than a second, so I have to move quickly.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/