Subject: [Leica] selling a Leica DMR.. ?
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Fri May 11 17:15:15 2007

I have been a happy user of a DMR for nearly two years.
As a part time photographer who has received more business lately, I find
the DMR may not always be suited to my needs.
Let me explain before you (or Mark R) flames me..

Perfect example: I have just been asked to do a fashion shoot for an upscale
NYC store.
Children in clothing and outdoors.
Shots need to be spot on focus, and I always find moving kids is always
tough with manual focus.
I can't afford to get the right 'shot' and then 100% mag it to find sharp
ears, soft eyes.

So the question - Has anyone made the switch from a DMR to the canon 5D
lately?
Regrets?

Eric

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] selling a Leica DMR.. ?)