Subject: [Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and... To Slobodan
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed May 9 12:02:04 2007
References: <000301c7901b$5d5de5e0$619acc48@GATEWAY><2CC34D05-E7D7-4825-A7F5-C2095D3AD14C@charter.net><006401c790e6$da63f450$2101a8c0@luispersonal><E92E52EF-674B-4A1F-A160-7A48D9484241@charter.net><009001c790f8$8ff78140$2101a8c0@luispersonal><5837CC56-0596-4DB7-A0C2-C55C5BCA030D@charter.net><002d01c7919c$5779bc30$2101a8c0@luispersonal> <9A521993-858D-49CA-B8C1-87CDBA8E225C@charter.net><004e01c791c0$01e45cc0$2101a8c0@luispersonal> <4640FCC9.1070601@waltjohnson.com><006501c791cc$70e43b70$2101a8c0@luispersonal> <46411BAC.1020704@waltjohnson.com> <000f01c79269$16e0c880$2101a8c0@luispersonal>

I also quite a lot of experience with Mexican Tequila :-P   I do prefer
the ink jets, especially the repeatability of the process. Once the
image is just right you can make many more the same way. I only use
distilled water for the development, the rest is tap water.

Walt.

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and 35/3.5 Summaron - Now Summitar)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and... To Slobodan)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Experiences with 35/3.5 Elmar and... To Slobodan)