Subject: [Leica] Grotesquely Off-Topic: Virginia it is!
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Sat May 5 00:30:25 2007

Hi Marc,

Thanks for the words and the info!

Once I get there, we'll have to do some shooting.  I'm willing to bet you
know where all the best places tourists don't know about are.

Typo there, as you guessed.  I was typing CPT and thinking Chaplain (CH).  I
am both.

Glad to know there's a good Class 6 around.  Wouldn't want to run out of
communion wine!  ;-)

Jeff M