Subject: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Apr 27 08:43:54 2007

lucien_vd@mac.com wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> I always insist that they use UPS to send me goods in Belgium, specially
> from the US.
>
> It's the best.

I have decided to never buy anything that uses UPS. Our experience
differs. UPS sucks big time.

When I called to find out about my package, it was a toll-line, yes,
they charge me by the minute for calling them and being put on hold.

USPS, in 30 years of living in Sweden and getting packages back and
forth between Sweden and the US ... has NEVER let me down and delivers
to my corner grocery store if I am not home.

Daniel