Subject: Re: [Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS
From: lucien_vd at mac.com (lucien_vd@mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 08:19:45 2007

Daniel,

I always insist that they use UPS to send me goods in Belgium,
specially from the US.

It's the best.

DHL and USPS are the worst. Usually it take them 3 to 5 more days to
deliver to my office in Brussels (open all day).

Lucien

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] %¤#! Adobe and UPS)