Subject: [Leica] Cameras and TV
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Wed Apr 4 12:39:31 2007

No less judgmental than comments about someones photos.  TV is looking for
the lowest common denominator, not trying to uplift.  How long has it been
since you have seen anything of the stature of "Playhouse 90" or Hallmark
Hall of Fame ?

  Someone else here also hit the nail on the head.  TV and movies have
become more like propaganda than ever......

Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com> wrote:
  An astonishingly judgmental thing to say to someone on this forum.

Dave posts pictures and takes responsibility for his own statements.

If you had the wherewithall, you'd do the same.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/