Subject: [Leica] Cameras and TV
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Wed Apr 4 12:23:56 2007

Do you recall "Mother Earth News" and the published essay "Eight Reasons To
Abolish TV" ?  All have come true....

Harrison McClary <lists@mcclary.net> wrote:  I think TV...ALL TV deals with
EVERYTHING with a comic book grasp of any
subject...TV will be the downfall of civilization, not the Mongol
Hordes...TV...the TV uninformed/misinformed hordes.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography