Subject: [Leica] Cameras and TV
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Wed Apr 4 10:07:43 2007

Why were you wasting time with TV instead of doing something more positive ?

  The last time I watched TV for anything other than a weather report was
the last game of the Winter Olympics.

  If I had the wherewithall I would be exploring for new images and trying
to master the new technologies......

David Rodgers <drodgers@casefarms.com> wrote:
    Anyone happen to watch "House" on Fox last night. The patient was a
photographer.

      <<<  SNIP  >>>

. I knew I'd never have a
definitive answer so I fell asleep half way through the show. The
patient lived, I assume.

DaveR