Subject: [Leica] Cameras and TV
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Apr 4 10:58:35 2007

An astonishingly judgmental thing to say to someone on this forum.

Dave posts pictures and takes responsibility for his own statements.

If you had the wherewithall, you'd do the same.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/

Replies: Reply from leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak) ([Leica] Cameras and TV)