Subject: [Leica] More M8 questions
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Sun Apr 1 09:35:40 2007

Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com> writes:

> I was disappointed to find that my Noctilux and 50 f1.4 summilux
> focus about 5" behind the point of coincidence of the rangefinder on
> my M8, I never had a problem on film though it was, of course, more
> difficult to check.
> Frank

To stray slightly off-topic - this reminds me about last year when I
sent my M7 to Sherry Krauter to repair a busted rewind knob. While it
was there she determined that the shutter speeds were off by quite a
bit. I had no clue.

KISS - Keep I Simply Stupid!

Dave

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] More M8 questions)