Subject: [Leica] More M8 questions
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Apr 1 09:41:22 2007

Is this sort of like high blood pressure?

Nothing outwardly wrong until "the checkup", and then the doctor tells you
that the additional stress of buying an M8, and the worry that it'll die
within a month, will kill you, so you never buy an M8 but continue to wish
you did?

.... ie. it's a problem, only if you are aware that it's a problem?
Otherwise, keep shooting?  If the photos look fantastic, it isn't a problem?

....Vick