Subject: [Leica] More M8 questions
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Sun Apr 1 10:54:18 2007

Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> writes:

>> .... ie. it's a problem, only if you are aware that it's a problem?
>> Otherwise, keep shooting?  If the photos look fantastic, it isn't a
>> problem?<<<
>
> Hi Vick,
>
> I think this has more to do "with the problems" than reality!

I don't remember exactly how far off the speeds were - and with
Sherry, she is all about precise tolerances so it questionable if it
really was anything noticeably - and with the leniency of print
film...

ah, who cares - sherry keeps my cameras ticking and they've all
worked brilliantly.

Dave

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] More M8 questions)