Subject: [Leica] Re:35mm film in plastic cassettes
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Mar 29 19:42:02 2007

At 10:20 PM 3/29/2007, Jeffery Smith wrote:
 >My concern is that they don't always just run it past the nebulizer once.
 >When I asked the patriots to hand-inspect my Leica CL in Seattle, they
 >refused with extreme prejudice and ran it and my film through the x-ray
 >machine several times. Fog. It was there. When I kept my mouth shut and
 >just
 >let them x-tay my Rolleiflex GX, they couldn't figure out what it was.
 >Rather than just zipping it through and hand-inspecting, they left it on
 >the
 >cooker for about 45 seconds and then called someone over to look at it. It
 >was frying the entire time. They finally did pull my bag apart after the GX
 >had been x-rayed for a good 2 minutes. Fogged.
 >
 >Jeffery Smith

Jefferu

You guys always fuss at me for being an
Anarchist.  Government hiring will always become
a matter of bottom-dredging, and so it is.  A
decent Bureaucrat is a rare treasure but he or
she is a treasure as this is so rare.

Private enterprise is the way to go, not Gummit Idiots.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Re:35mm film in plastic cassettes)