Subject: [Leica] Re:35mm film in plastic cassettes
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Mar 29 18:20:54 2007

My concern is that they don't always just run it past the nebulizer once.
When I asked the patriots to hand-inspect my Leica CL in Seattle, they
refused with extreme prejudice and ran it and my film through the x-ray
machine several times. Fog. It was there. When I kept my mouth shut and just
let them x-tay my Rolleiflex GX, they couldn't figure out what it was.
Rather than just zipping it through and hand-inspecting, they left it on the
cooker for about 45 seconds and then called someone over to look at it. It
was frying the entire time. They finally did pull my bag apart after the GX
had been x-rayed for a good 2 minutes. Fogged.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/