Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Mar 21 07:40:04 2007

Adam Bridge

>>I assume you build your own machines, have a spare power supply just
sitting on the shelf, and can rack out the old one and put the new one
in. But wait, maybe this machine is under warranty! The manufacturer
SHOULD replace the defective power supply.<<

It makes sense to me to have a backup computer (or parts if that's an
option), just as it makes sense to have a backup camera. That's
especially true today since a camera really isn't complete without a
computer.

DaveR