Subject: [Leica] OT: Apple computer repair
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Tue Mar 20 13:50:34 2007

Adam Bridge writes in part:

> Gee - what planet do you live on? I assume you build your own
> machines, have a spare power supply just sitting on the shelf, and can
> rack out the old one and put the new one in. But wait, maybe this
> machine is under warranty! The manufacturer SHOULD replace the
> defective power supply. And golly, they DID, in less than 24 hours.
> Lets see...would Dell do this better? HP? Maybe if you have a 4 hour
> response time contract for maintenance....

Dell has repaired two of my Dell PC's; one a desktop, the other a laptop
while I waited. Both on-site at my convenience next business day.

The desktop is in my home, the laptop was with me at a client's office.

Greg J. Lorenzo
Calgary, Alberta

Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] OT: Apple computer repair)