Subject: [Leica] Noctilux and Back Focus Adjustment
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sun Mar 18 16:36:12 2007

Congrats Bob! It's an easy procedure, fast in recovering one's faith
in the M8.

I used a 135, as it was easier to see the OOF, and tethered the
camera to my macbook with the Leica capture program, as in that way I
was able to see a magnified image. Also, I used the focus target most
people are using to test DSLRs (back and front focus are really
common problems with all digital cameras). I'll try to find the link
to download.

As a last note, it is savvy to put the target on a wall with the
camera pointed to it: I don't even want to imagine the Allen/Hex
wrench falling on the shutter blades.

Ed

El 18/03/2007, a las 20:57, Robert Rose escribi?: