Subject: [Leica] Re: Supersize me
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 6 19:44:27 2007

> Curiously the big Tesco's supermarket where I used to shop in Wales
> was laid out in exactly the opposite manner. The Brits shop in
> reverse as well as drive on the wrong side of the road.
>
> Regrettably wine is not sold in supermarkets in New York State.
> Certainly not California wine. Not even New York State wine.
>
> Larry Z

And unlike anyplace I've been to and I just toured the country the in door
is the one on the left not right here in New York State.

Is that because the Amsterdam people all wore their swords on the left
unlike the English who started you'd think New England of which New York is
not a part?

In other words not looking for a New England;
Come to New York.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY