Subject: [Leica] A father's admiration! :-)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 6 19:15:11 2007

On 3/6/07 10:53 AM, "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@shaw.ca> typed:

> As most of you know I'm a very proud father of" my"son the photographer,
> Scott Grant." He's in the 2nd week of shooting the "Canada Winter Games" in
> Whitehorse  in the Yukon.

Snip

I notice that Vancouver BC to San Diego is 2,224 K. .
South.

I notice that Vancouver BC to Whitehorse, Yukon is 2,388 K.  Kelvin?
About the same distance.
Only North this time.
Up!

I notice Anchorage, Alaska is due West from Whitehorse, Yukon.
a 700 mile trip,  But you have to drive quite north there's a few mountains
in the way.
9 of North America?s 16 tallest peaks
Over 150 glaciers
4 major mountain ranges
More mountain peaks than any other location on earth

That's Wrangell-St. Elias National Park.

Ted I know you bought that kid of yours some nice gloves and long underwear!
With D batteries hooked up.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY