Subject: [Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Mar 6 19:57:21 2007

On 3/6/07 8:59 PM, "Jeffery Smith" <jsmith342@cox.net> typed:

> I had read that in an article about the CL. When's the last time you saw a
> Dymo labelmaker? Mine are made by Brother.
>
> Jeffery Smith
> New Orleans, LA
> http://www.400tx.com
> http://400tx.blogspot.com/

You can use them now for text messaging.
Its a little slow and there's no spell check so you learn to abrive.
Dude!

And then you have to figure out how to get the text to the person you want
to read it. Carrier pigeon is one. But You can adhere it to the back of
anything which is mobile, bipeds and its recipient is bound to eventually
see it. Someone would point it out to them.
"Hey Joe look at that tape on Moe's back!"

Ansel Adams labeled everything with one. Always had one going.
Probably inspired him to invent the zone system.
Kind of like a Rolette wheel. With text output. Which sticks like crazy.

And the person doesn't need to really have to see the message. They can feel
it. Raised letters. Great for elevators.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY

markrabiner.com