Subject: [Leica] Re: Supersize me
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Mar 6 19:40:13 2007

I've gotten some great wines from our Nugget Market wine stewards who
know their trade and their wines and have learned what I like so they
recommend things. I dont' buy $$$ wine and they know I like to try
local products and I have uniformly had pleasant results on <$20 and
even <$10 wine.

I think it matters to have a place where customer service is
considered important.

Adam