Subject: [Leica] visoflex help
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Feb 12 19:17:34 2007

Hoppy,

I only have the Viso I and III but this is what I found. From your
mail I think you're saying the mirror doesn't flip out of the way
totally so you can trip the shutter. Is this correct?

The front lever is pushed down manually to put the mirror in viewing
position. Does this work OK? Then the shutter release lever is
pressed and the mirror moves up out of the way and then the shutter
is tripped depending on the screw adjustment. It almost seems like
something isn't working right because the only reason to use the Viso
III prism on the Viso II is to work on the M7.

Len