Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodak BW400CN film
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 11 14:11:08 2007

1. Really: do not ever just grayscale a color image to get B&W: it's
very ugly. Much better stuff around to get what you look for in
inexpensive plug-ins and so (BW Pro, Alien Skin, the B.D. Colen
method, ...)
2. If you talk analog prints, this might be the case. If you talk
digital prints: no difficulties at all.

Philippe

Op 11-feb-07, om 22:58 heeft Lawrence Zeitlin het volgende geschreven: