Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 4 12:07:59 2007

Brian,
It is my understanding while reading the reviews that if I download digital
files to a tethered hard drive then use Lightroom  to do what I will with
the files that the files remain where they are named as they were but with
meta data stored within Lightroom describing any actions taken.  I can't see
the harm done at this point.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com